In addition to the fact that his climate plan is based upon the totally false premise of man-made global warming, The Heritage Foundation lists 11 problems with Obama’s climate plan.
1. Higher energy bills.
2. Lost jobs.
3. Higher natural gas prices would stomp the manufacturing renaissance.
4. No impact on climate change.
5. Ambiguous on Keystone XL Pipeline.
6. No admission of temperatures leveling off and wrong predictions.
7. Efficiency mandates drive up prices, drive away choice.
8. Subsidies for me but not for thee.
9. Pretending China and the developing world will cut emissions.
10. Hides Obama’s anti-nuclear policy behind pro-nuclear rhetoric.
11. Bypasses Congress and the American people.
For the sake of brevity, I didn’t paste in the entire article but it can be found here and it’s well worth the read. There is a paragraph, with links, for each of the above points.
Also, I recommend that you bookmark Rick Morano’s Climate Depot which offers links to daily articles regarding the Global Warming Hoax. It’s something like a Drudge Report for information relating to the biggest scam ever unleashed on world.