Let the Generational Fight Begin!

by coldwarrior ( 83 Comments › )
Filed under Open thread, Politics, Republican Party at July 18th, 2013 - 12:00 pm

So the argument goes that: It isn’t her turn! Quick find a reason she shouldn’t run! Oh, how could she?

It’s time for the ‘go along to get along senior citizen politicians’ in the GOP to start getting out of the way, they have done enough damage, their turn is over.

Liz Cheney’s Senate Bid Exposes GOP Schism

Liz Cheney’s decision to jump into the Wyoming Senate race is threatening to bring an all out generational war within the Republican Party.

Senators are horrified that the former Second Daughter would challenge low key veteran conservative Sen. Mike Enzi, who immediately brought forward his announcement that he will seek a fourth term next year.

Enzi made it clear that he will not roll over with a stinging message to his new opponent. “I thought we were friends,” he told reporters.

“She said that if I ran she wasn’t going to run — obviously that wasn’t correct.”

Cheney, 46, says she wants to be among a new generation of conservative Republicans in the Senate, casting herself in the mold of Texas’ Ted Cruz and Utah’s Mike Lee. “I don’t see seniority as a plus,” she said in announcing her run.

But she gained no support from frequent Cruz ally, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky. “When I heard Liz Cheney was running for Senate I wondered if she was running in her home state of Virginia,” he said, according to Politico.

When Paul was asked about Cheney’s potential run earlier this month, he told Politico, “I am a friend of Sen. Enzi and while we aren’t exactly the same, I consider him a good conservative.”

Opponents say that Cheney — who casts herself as a fourth-generation Wyomingite — has spent almost her whole life in Virginia, moving back to the Equality State only last year, when she bought a $1.9 million home in an exclusive Jackson Hole community, specifically so she could mount a campaign for the Senate.

She has since traveled the state giving speeches in the lead up to Tuesday’s formal announcement that she would try to topple Enzi, 69, in a primary.

Enzi had already gained the backing of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, which said last week it would support him if Cheney announced. “Our support will be there for Mike,” said chairman, Sen. Jerry Moran of Kansas.

Wyoming’s other two Congressional members also declared their backing for their colleague. Sen. John Barrasso stood with Enzi when he was being asked about Cheney’s run.

“Sen. Enzi is my friend, he is my mentor, he is a tremendous senator for the people of Wyoming,” Barrasso said. “I am supporting him for re-election.”

When asked what he thought about Cheney, he said, “She’s very talented and has a bright future.”

The state’s sole representative, Republican Cynthia Lummis also made it clear where her sympathies lie. She told CNN she considered Cheney’s move “bad form.”

“I don’t know that anybody can out-conservative Mike Enzi,” said Lummis, who had planned to run for the Senate herself if Enzi had retired.

Lummis also attacked Cheney as an out-of-stater, moving back for political advantage.

“It’s a unique strategy to live your entire life elsewhere and then come to a state a year before you’re going to announce you’re going to run for that state’s highest office,” she said.

“Hillary Clinton could pull this off in New York. In my opinion, Liz Cheney cannot pull this off in Wyoming and I’m disappointed that she’s decided to try. She should run from Virginia.”

But despite the animosity, the Cheney name is still popular in Wyoming, which her father Dick Cheney represented for six terms in the House of Representatives.

Liz Cheney, who served as a State Department attorney in the Bush administration and now works as a political commentator on Fox News, is also likely to have a huge monetary advantage over Enzi once the primary campaign starts in earnest. Enzi, a former accountant, admits he is not good at fundraising, while the Cheney name will ensure the dollars pour in for his challenger.

“Money-raising has always been a problem for me,” The New York Times quoted Enzi as saying. The Times said he has just $488,000 in the bank and has raised “a paltry $171,000″ in the past three months.

But, The Times said, Cheney “with ample financial connections, is likely to be a formidable fund-raiser. Her father has been talking up her candidacy with top Republican donors in New York City, and Ms. Cheney will also have the support of some Bush donors.”

However one Bush confidante immediately came out in support of the sitting senator. Ari Fleischer, who served as the 43rd president’s White House press spokesman, tweeted, “I’m a big fan of Liz Cheney. But not in this race.”

In a later tweet, he added, “divisive, internal GOP fights aren’t helpful.”

And leave it to the Bushie mouthpiece to defend the status quo. Further proof that RINO is the real position of the GOP and conservative is the minority, shunned and feared by the aging hippies who run the GOP right now. So the schism begins, gen-x and everyone else versus the baby boomers for control of the GOP. Bring it on.

Comments

83 Responses to “Let the Generational Fight Begin!”

1 | July 18, 2013 12:31 pm

I like Liz Cheney but I am gun shy about challenging Republican incumbents. Thank you Richard douchebag Mourdock.

2 | July 18, 2013 12:32 pm

And leave it to the Bushie mouthpiece to defend the status quo.

Finally people here are starting to catch on that the Bush Mafia is pure shit.

3. Mars
    3 | July 18, 2013 12:39 pm

The Cheney’s have always been good for Wyoming, but I’m not real thrilled about this race. Enzi has been solid for the state. But, he has been there a long time. I think maybe it’s time for a shakeup and fresh blood in all the seats. Also not crazy about people who don’t live in a place for a long time then move back (though from what I’ve heard she’s being mischaracterized I know most of the family spends a good part of the year in the state normally including her.

4. 4 | July 18, 2013 1:04 pm

She’s carpetbagging, pure and simple. I no more approve of that for conservatives than I do for liberals.

5. 5 | July 18, 2013 1:05 pm

@ Mike C.:

And I’m not real big on the hereditary nobility thing, either, for anybody.

6 | July 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I don’t like carpetbagging whether it is RFK, Hillary Clinton or a Republican.

7. 7 | July 18, 2013 1:42 pm

@ Speranza:

Plus, Enzi is one of the good guys. This does not make any sense at all. Were Enzi a Republican cut from the Snowe, McCain, Murkowski, Graham, cloth, then maybe I could see it, and probably would have supported it.

8 | July 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Flyovercountry wrote:

@ Speranza:

It sounds like she feels that since she is a “Cheney” she is entitled to it.
    Regarding Olympia Snowe -- challenging (primarying) a liberal incumbent Republican Senator from Maine is foolish and suicidal. The Democrats would approve though.
    Maine is a Democratic state -- we have to deal with it.

9 | July 18, 2013 2:36 pm

CNS:
    Addressing the annual NAACP convention in Orlando, Fla., Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said that opponents of Obamacare are the same kind of people who opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/07/sebelius_tells_naacp_obamacare_opponents_like_white_racists_who_opposed_civil_rights.html#ixzz2ZQJgkL40
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

No over the top hysteria here. She thinks that it is
    like the struggle to stop lynchinbg.

10. Daffy Duck
    10 | July 18, 2013 2:40 pm

CNS:

So, that means we’re democrats?

Wow, I am confused. /

11. 11 | July 18, 2013 2:44 pm

the same kind of people who opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

So she is saying that a large part of the Democrats don’t want ObamaCare implemented? :roll:

12 | July 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Daffy Duck wrote:

CNS:

So, that means we’re democrats?

Wow, I am confused. /

Apparently, she did say the same kind of people.

13 | July 18, 2013 2:55 pm

the same kind of people who opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

Does sound like it.

14 | July 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Maybe we could talk Joe Scarborough into running again. He’s the type of “Republican” favored by the establishment, after all:

MSNBC Token RINO Joe Scarborough: “George Zimmerman Is A Racist Idiot”…

15 | July 18, 2013 3:02 pm

@ 9 RIX: I just don’t want to pay $600 for an OBama haircut. Or $20 for an Obama aspirin. Creeping unemployment. Creeping medical bills. All stuff that slowly erodes the quality of life. Delivered by Obama.

16 | July 18, 2013 3:02 pm

If Zimmerman is not Hispanic, then Obama is not black.

17 | July 18, 2013 3:05 pm

@ darkwords:

Obama’s quality of life is just fine.

And paid for by us.

18 | July 18, 2013 3:07 pm

The democratic party uses black citizens as victims. Once you can get a person to admit they are a victim it is almost the same as getting them to admit they are a slave. A victim never encounters success strategies as long as their Democratic handler filters the media for them.

The only truly free black people are the ones that leave the Democratic party.

19 | July 18, 2013 3:11 pm

@ 17 lobo91: $600 steaks every night for Obama.

20. 20 | July 18, 2013 3:13 pm

This is what I mean when I say that you need to worry about the person instead of guns:

TAMPA -- The man who shot and killed the manager of a Family Dollar Store over the weekend is only 23 but already has been arrested numerous times, Tampa police said Wednesday.

Investigators say the shooter is Demetrius Parks, 23; police have offered a $16,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.

“He is still in this area,” Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor said. “Our belief is he is armed and dangerous.”

Parks has been arrested for 37 felonies and 25 misdemeanor charges, Castor said.

37 felonies. Why wasn’t this guy in jail? You don’t need more “background checks” to buy a gun. You need to be locking people like this up so they can’t get a gun. I will submit to you that with 37 felony arrests, this guy wasn’t goin gto pay any attention to any background check.

21 | July 18, 2013 3:15 pm

darkwords wrote:

This is a hustle.

22 | July 18, 2013 3:15 pm

@ darkwords:

The only truly free black people are the ones that leave the Democratic party.

And then we have white people who hate themselves for being white.

Not sure what to make of them:

The Tumblr Page Where White Liberals Go To Hate Themselves…

23 | July 18, 2013 3:17 pm

He was obviously the beneficiary of white privilege.

24 | July 18, 2013 3:18 pm

I have been waiting for years for delivery
    of my White privelege.

25 | July 18, 2013 3:20 pm

I have been waiting for years for delivery
    of my White privelege.

I think the guy in #20 above stole it from your mailbox.

26. Guggi
    26 | July 18, 2013 3:23 pm

darkwords wrote:

If Zimmerman is not Hispanic, then Obama is not black.

O. is a white Afro-American

27. 27 | July 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Clearly. YOu’ll notice that all the freaks who were making noise about gun control in the spring are silent about things like this. There are no dangerous weapons, really. No gun ever got itself out of storage and went and killed somebody by itself. There are dangerous peope. When you have violent felons like this, the problem isn’t going to be solved by a background check. The only thing that could have been done is once in those 37 felonies they’d put him away for a long time.

28 | July 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Guggi wrote:

darkwords wrote:
    If Zimmerman is not Hispanic, then Obama is not black.

O. is a white Afro-American

Or a black Euro-American.

29 | July 18, 2013 3:31 pm

I have been waiting for years for delivery
    of my White privelege.

I think the guy in #20 above stole it from your mailbox.

I knew it! I thought that it was him.

30 | July 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Investigators say the shooter is Demetrius Parks, 23

Amish, I presume.

31 | July 18, 2013 3:32 pm

TAMPA — The man who shot and killed the manager of a Family Dollar Store over the weekend is only 23 but already has been arrested numerous times, Tampa police said Wednesday.

We will never know but I could imagine Trayvon Martin in a year or so doing something like that.

32. Guggi
    32 | July 18, 2013 3:34 pm

@ Speranza:

No, no, you can keep him, we are already bedeviled enough with our politicians. He is yours :-P

33. Daffy Duck
    33 | July 18, 2013 3:36 pm

OMG, that tumblr page is comedy gold.

34 | July 18, 2013 3:39 pm

@ Daffy Duck:

I think everyone on that page should move to Oregon so they can be euthanized.

Reminds me of the pages dedicated to apologizing to the world for Bush’s re-election.

35. Daffy Duck
    35 | July 18, 2013 3:44 pm

I think everyone on that page should move to Oregon so they can be euthanized.

LOL, that is hilarious.

It is really just a “Me! me! me! Look at me!” page.

36 | July 18, 2013 3:46 pm

@ Daffy Duck:

They should start “Whites Anonymous.”

“My name is Bill, and I’m a white guy.”

“Hi, Bill!”

37. Daffy Duck
    37 | July 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Free marketing idea to the ambitious (I would gladly accept 10% royalties):

Bottle up some home-brew, label it “White Privilege,” Profit.

38. 38 | July 18, 2013 3:49 pm

@ Speranza:

It certainly seem that he was headed that way. As you say, we’ll never know. He tried to beat up the wrong person, and that was that. I always say that it is foolish to lay hands on someon ethat you don’t know if it can be avoided. I’ve know a number of people who weren’t much to look at them that could simply mop the floor with someone like this. ANd anytime you are in a fight in the street there is the danger o the guy you are fighting pulling a knife or a gun. A street fight isn’t even remotely like an MMA fight. There are no rules is the only rule.

39. Guggi
    39 | July 18, 2013 3:51 pm

@ Daffy Duck:

But the first story on the website is a persiflage.

40. Guggi
    40 | July 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Oh, I can kill threads too !!!! One cannot have enough skills :-P

41 | July 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Bill Cosby Says “You Can’t Prove” Zimmerman Is Racist… Outrage Ensues…

Bill Cosby will talk guns, the prosecution and the media in the George Zimmerman case. But he has no interest in discussing racial profiling.

In an interview with the “DomNnate Radio Show,” the TV legend was adamant on the race issue.

“This racial stuff goes into a whole bunch of discussion which has stuff that you can’t prove,” Cosby said in an interview Tuesday. “You can’t prove somebody is a racist unless they really come out and do the act and is found to be that.”

Sounds reasonable, right?

Apparently not to everyone:

[A]pparently, in Cosby Land, profiling, stalking, menacing, attacking and ultimately fatally shooting a Black child in the heart because he’s Black and wearing a hoodie — so he must be a criminal — doesn’t qualify as being racist.

Cosby said that the issue was simple: “the prosecution didn’t tell their story well, and they lost.”

Translation: “Get back on the plantation, dammit!”

42. 42 | July 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Detroit files for bankruptcy. Fox headline -- no link.

43 | July 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Detroit files for bankruptcy. Fox headline — no link.

Are they going to sell it off at an auction?

I’ll bid $1

44 | July 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Detroit files for bankruptcy. Fox headline — no link.

Yeah, WLS Radio in Chicago is describing this as the
    biggest bankruptcy in U.S history

45. 45 | July 18, 2013 5:00 pm

@ Mike C.:

That’s what turning your governance over to the Democrats for fifty years will get you. California nad Illinois are headed that direction. Detroit is the logical end of Liberal policies.

46 | July 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Yeah, WLS Radio in Chicago is describing this as the
    biggest bankruptcy in U.S history

That record won’t stand for long.

47. MikeA
    47 | July 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Detroit files for bankruptcy. Fox headline — no link.
    Are they going to sell it off at an auction?
    I’ll bid $1

Is OCP going to buy it now?

( I’ll by that for a dollar! )

48 | July 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Yeah, WLS Radio in Chicago is describing this as the
    biggest bankruptcy in U.S history

That record won’t stand for long.

Now they’re saying the biggest municipality.
    States like Illinois are in such dire straights
    that they want to lag payments sometimes for as
    long as 24 months to vendors.
    They put it right in the RFP!

49 | July 18, 2013 5:16 pm

States like Illinois are in such dire straights
    that they want to lag payments sometimes for as
    long as 24 months to vendors.
    They put it right in the RFP!

At least if they do that, vendors will know what they’re getting into and decline to bid, rather than getting stiffed later.

50. 50 | July 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Unfunded pension liabilities are bgoing to bankrupt Illinois and California in the near term. The people who’ve been promised these pensions are never goin go t collect what they are “owed” by contract. Now, the State had no business promising the sun, moon, and stars to these people in the first place. Democrats seem to believe that Pixie Dust and Unicor Farts are in abundant supply. Cause that what they are counting on to pay these pensions.

51 | July 18, 2013 5:23 pm

It certainly seem that he was headed that way. As you say, we’ll never know. He tried to beat up the wrong person, and that was that. I always say that it is foolish to lay hands on someone that you don’t know if it can be avoided. I’ve know a number of people who weren’t much to look at them that could simply mop the floor with someone like this. And anytime you are in a fight in the street there is the danger o the guy you are fighting pulling a knife or a gun. A street fight isn’t even remotely like an MMA fight. There are no rules is the only rule.

As my martial arts teacher told me many times “When you fight, you get hurt”.

52 | July 18, 2013 5:25 pm

In California, that’s closer to reality than most people realize.

When I took public finance in grad school, one of the things we discussed was a trend among public sector pension funds of engaging in “socially conscious investing.” Rather than investing in things that would actually yield good returns (oil, mining, gun manufacturers, tobacco companies, etc.) their pension funds were directed to invest only in lefty-approved crap.

I saw this coming 15 years ago.

53. yenta-fada
    53 | July 18, 2013 5:26 pm

From M. Armstrong on rising unemployment:

The theory of Marx that government can manipulate the economy advocated by Keynes, has sad proven to be a false reality. To be fair, just before his death in 1946, John Maynard Keynes told Henry Clay, a professor of Social Economics and Adviser to the Bank of England at the time, that he hoped that Adam Smith’s “Invisible Hand” would help Britain out of the economic decline. He said to Clay: “I find myself more and more relying for a solution of our problems on the invisible hand which I tried to eject from economic thinking twenty years ago.” Clearly, Keynes saw first hand even before his death that government was incapable to really managing the economy from an unbiased perspective.

Every republican form of government historically has fallen and proven to be far more corrupt than even a dictator who does not have to sell his soul to win the next election. Julius Caesar assumed the position as Pontifex Maximus (high priest) who was in charge of inserting days into the calendar to create leap years on a discretionary basis. Caesar had to revise the calendar because the politicians manipulated that too by bribing priests in order to postpone elections. Nothing is beyond the corruption of government because people will do whatever it takes to win elections. The battle of Julius Caesar against the Oligarchy in Rome also centered around a massive debt crisis.

54. Purre
    54 | July 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Offtopic. Here in Finland we have more strict abortion laws than what the new abortion laws in Texas are (12 week limit, 20 weeks, with special permission on the condition of severe developmental problems). Still, the news of the new law in Texas was met with the usual drivel about how backward Americans are attacking women’s rights. Just unbelieveable. I just had to make a comment to the news’ comments section demanding the 42nd trimester abortion (a South Park reference).

55 | July 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Here’s the crazy part. A friend of mine told me Friday,
    that the company that he works for is responding to
    an RFP. I don’t get it.

56 | July 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Here’s the crazy part. A friend of mine told me Friday,
    that the company that he works for is responding to
    an RFP. I don’t get it.

My response would be “No thanks”

57 | July 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Here’s the crazy part. A friend of mine told me Friday,
    that the company that he works for is responding to
    an RFP. I don’t get it.

My response would be “No thanks”

Of course, you would decline the Request.

58. yenta-fada
    58 | July 18, 2013 5:47 pm

The business responds to the RFP while the TV tells us there is no inflation and our bills go up. Denial. Normalcy bias. Hope. Mass delusions.

59. 59 | July 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Liz Cheney is a Muzie loving National Builder. The GOP has been ruined by this Marxist concept. I’m with Rand and hope Enzi prevail.

60. 60 | July 18, 2013 5:48 pm

@ Purre:

The American Left always wants to emulate Europe except when it comes to abortion laws.

61. yenta-fada
    61 | July 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Detroit files for bankruptcy. Fox headline — no link.

Comment from a financial blog wrt Detroit Bankruptcy.

Just like San Bernardino, in So. Cal, and like Stockton and Mammoth Lakes in No. Cal., and other cities across the US, the promises made by long past and long forgotten politicians regarding payment of pensions and legacy costs of all sorts like health care, etc., will not be honored. This is the tip of the iceberg.

Notice how the defaults start in smaller cities, and have now enmeshed larger cities. Hmm, notice a pattern? Like Greece, and now Spain, who are also insolvent, the solutions proposed are all boiled down to simply amassing more debt and kicking the can. The only real, lasting solution is debt default and writeoffs.

BUT, any writeoff of one dollar of debt means the simultaneous destruction of at least 100 or more dollars of derivative debt. Some entity is holding that debt as an asset, and it has gone POOF, vanished, just like that. As the debt evaporates into the thin air from which it was created, thanks Fed Reserve, there are going to be massive consequences. Either Bernanke prints at a pace equal to or greater than the debt destruction, or there will be consequences.

62 | July 18, 2013 6:04 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

It’s like some type of insanity. Who provides goods or service to
    any entity that requires that you contractually agree to a 24 month
    lag in payment?
    This particular service is paid on a monthly capitated basis.
    So you can go two years receiving nothing.
    And how long before medical providers are just not paid
    & refuse patients?

63. yenta-fada
    64 | July 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Report: DOJ Places Hold On Zimmerman’s Gun, All Evidence From His Case…

The Department of Justice has asked the Sanford, Florida, police department to hold all evidence related to the George Zimmerman case, Sanford Capt. Jim McAuliffe said Thursday.

The request is related to the Justice Department’s own investigation of the matter, McAuliffe said. The move was expected as the agency weighs whether to pursue a civil rights case.

The Department of Justice opened an investigation into the Zimmerman case last year, and a statement from the agency Sunday said it was ongoing and will now include evidence and testimony from the Florida trial.

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer, was acquitted over the weekend in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

In a speech in Washington on Monday, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would “continue to act in a manner that is consistent with the facts and the law” in examining what he called “the tragic, unnecessary shooting death of Trayvon Martin.”

65. yenta-fada
    65 | July 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Sanity and snark keep the few of us together on this blog. Everyone else is insane.
    Who knew you couldn’t pay off debt with debt? /

66 | July 18, 2013 6:09 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Who knew you couldn’t pay off debt with debt?

You can’t?

Ruh roh…

67. yenta-fada
    67 | July 18, 2013 6:11 pm

68. yenta-fada
    68 | July 18, 2013 6:11 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Who knew you couldn’t pay off debt with debt?
    You can’t?
    Ruh roh…

See #67

69. yenta-fada
    69 | July 18, 2013 6:14 pm

If Zimmerman only could have had a couple of firemen with him, nobody would need guns.

70 | July 18, 2013 6:23 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Who knew you couldn’t pay off debt with debt? /

Now during the Age of Lord Obama you can.
    Well, not you actually, but the chosen can.

71 | July 18, 2013 6:30 pm

21% Think Justice Department Should Charge Zimmerman With a Hate Crime — Rasmussen

Most Americans don’t believe George Zimmerman was motivated by racism and do not believe he should be charged with a hate crime for shooting black teenager Trayvon Martin. But as with nearly every question regarding this case, there is wide racial disagreement.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 24% of all American Adults believe Zimmerman’s actions that led to Martin’s death were motivated primarily by racism. Fifty-four percent (54%) think the Hispanic Neighborhood Watch volunteer was chiefly motivated instead by a concern about burglaries in the neighborhood. Twenty-two percent (22%) are not sure.

Never mind ,the mob must be sated

72. MikeA
    72 | July 18, 2013 6:32 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Dude with the bat should be placed with the MLB. He was swinging for the stands!!!

73 | July 18, 2013 6:36 pm

The White House & the DOJ along with idiot
    Congress men & women are gining up the
    mob violence after the Zimmerman verdict.
    Disagreement is not enough, they want action.
    This is a pattern.
    Former SEIU President Andy Stern was constantly
    at the White House during the Health Care debate.
    They dispatched SEIU thugs to town halls to
    attack people.

74. 74 | July 18, 2013 6:36 pm

New Thread.

75 | July 18, 2013 6:36 pm

100% of US Attorney Generals believe that he should be prosecuted.

76 | July 18, 2013 6:38 pm

100% of US Attorney Generals believe that he should be prosecuted.

A majority of one.

77 | July 18, 2013 6:42 pm

They just mentioned that the average 911 response time in Detroit is 58 minutes. Nationwide, it’s 11 minutes.

78 | July 18, 2013 6:46 pm

58 minutes, must be a lot of body recovery.

79 | July 18, 2013 6:51 pm

I don’t even want to wait 11 minutes.

But 58? That’s insane

80 | July 18, 2013 6:54 pm

I don’t even want to wait 11 minutes.

But 58? That’s insane

In Detroit during winter storms they don’t plow the
    side streets.
    You pretty much have to snowshoe to a main
    street & hope that the buses are running.

81. 82 | July 19, 2013 7:48 am

Обамастан is one of the states my current employer does business in. They are already delaying “county care” payments to us! And the number of patients who file for it are unbelievable in number!

82. 83 | July 19, 2013 7:49 am

When seconds count in Detroit, the police are an hour away!