The despicable Chris Christie

by Rodan ( 73 Comments › )
Filed under Elections 2016, Republican Party at August 16th, 2013 - 7:00 am

I usually joke around calling Christie the Corpulent Guido, but realize I was using the wrong term. Many of my New York friends are Italians and they are great people and to describe this Obese Bully as a Guido is insulting many people I know and love. He’s a demonic despicable low life human being.

When confronted by the father of a child Dravet Syndrome asking him to sign a medicinal marijuana bill, Christie says its complicated and needs to think about. The father keeps pressing him and being the demonic scum he is, Christie continues to act dismissive.

SCOTCH PLAINS, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — A campaign visit to Scotch Plains led to a confrontation between Gov. Chris Christie and a local father over the use of medical marijuana for children.

The parents of little Vivian Wilson, who’s 2 and a half, wrote a letter earlier this month to the governor, urging him to sign a measure that would make medical marijuana easily accessible to children like their own.

“Please don’t let my daughter die, Governor. Don’t let my daughter die,” Brian Wilson implored Gov. Christie on Wednesday.

[....]

“I was wondering what the holdup is. It’s been like two months now,” Wilson pressed the governor.

“These are complicated issues,” Gov. Christie responded to Wilson.

“Very simple issue,” the father shot back.

“No, I know you think it’s simple…I know you think it’s simple and it’s not,” Christie said.

At the end of their exchange, Christie told Wilson he’d decide in the coming days whether to sign the bill.

“I’ll have a decision by Friday. I wish for the best for you, your daughter and your family and I’m going to do what I think is best for the people of the state,” Christie told Wilson.

This soulless bully is who the Republican Establishment wants as their nominee. This encounter and the heartless response by the Obese Bully is a mirror into his evil soul.

Not content to brush off a father’s concern for his daughter, Chris Christie at a RNC Luncheon once again attacks Rand Paul and Bobby Jindal.

Boston (CNN) – New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie planted himself firmly in the Republican Party’s establishment wing Thursday with a pugnacious speech calling on his party to focus on pragmatism rather than ideology and crippling internal debates.

“We are not a debating society,” Christie told a lunchtime audience at the Republican National Committees summer meeting in Boston. “We are a political operation that needs to win.”

Some of Christie’s remarks, relayed to a reporter by GOP officials who attended the closed-press event, were interpreted by many here as another jab at Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, a potential rival for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.

[....]

Christie also appeared to rap Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, another potential White House hopeful who made headlines in January when he implored the GOP to “stop being the stupid party.”

“I’m not going to be one of these people who goes around and calls our party stupid,” Christie said, a startling remark given that Jindal and Christie work hand-in-hand as chairman and vice-chairman of the Republican Governors Association.

“We need to stop navel gazing,” he added. “There’s nothing wrong with our principles. We need to focus on winning again. There’s too much at stake for this to be an academic exercise. We need to win and govern with authority and courage.”

I would respect Chris Christie if he went after the scum of the Republican Party like Ann Coulter, Steve King or Rick Santorum. Instead like a coward he goes after Jindal and Rand Paul which shows his Evil nature. Paul and Jindal want to return the GOP to its Pre 1992 inclusive and tolerant roots. Christie is a tool of the Establishment which likes to play the straw man role to the Democrats. You best bet Chris Christie will not dare attack The Great Mother if they face off in 2016.

Chris Christie is follower of the Lucifer and his actions reveal his inner demonic nature. He may enjoy rewards in this life, but his soul will be in the inferno for eternity.

An Adviser to Rand Paul fires back at the Obese Bully.

Boston (CNN) – A top adviser to Rand Paul fired back at Chris Christie on Thursday after the New Jersey governor urged Republicans to focus their energies on winning elections instead of squabbling over ideology.

“So if I translate Gov. Christie correctly, we shouldn’t be the party of ideas,” Paul adviser Doug Stafford told CNN in an email. “We shouldn’t care what we stand for or even if we stand for anything. We reject that idea. Content-free so-called ‘pragmatism’ is the problem, not the solution.”

Rand Paul is not scared of the Evil Soulless Creep.

The Establishment loves this evil Overweight Lardakiss though.

Christie left no doubts in the minds of Republican leaders gathered here for the party’s summer meeting that he will begin actively running for president after he wins the expected coronation in New Jersey this November.

The 168 members of the Republican National Committee are the party’s establishment, and the governor grasped hard for the mantle of establishment favorite.

“He connects with this group,” said Republican elder statesman Ron Kaufman. “This is his team.”

[....]

“He made the case for why he is electable, so you saw the foreshadowing of 2016,” said Texas Republican chairman Steve Munisteri. “He didn’t say he was running, but I took all that to mean, ‘I’m going to run in 2016 and I’ve demonstrated a winning formula. If you want to win and don’t just care about ideology, I’m your candidate.’”

The fix is in people.

Tags: , ,

Comments

73 Responses to “The despicable Chris Christie”

1. 1 | August 16, 2013 7:28 am

I don’t understand this relatively sudden realisation on the part of many that Christie is not right in the head. He’s long been anti-2nd amendment, and that’s about as reliable an indicator as we have today.

2. 2 | August 16, 2013 7:37 am

Christie has about as good a chance at winning the White House as I do. I think even Slow Joe would kick his ass on Election Day.

3. MikeA
    3 | August 16, 2013 7:39 am

For the People’s republic of NJ, he is about the best you could hope for but very far from perfect. I have friends who live there and while they like his taking on the teacher’s unions, their property taxes are outrageous. They pay 3X what I pay in Pennsylvania.

As far as gun laws, the friends wanted to buy a handgun. She had to jump through a ton of hoops to get the license. Nice to know you have to prove to the state that you can exercise your rights. Never would move there and only drive through the state on the way to somehwhere else.

4. 4 | August 16, 2013 7:48 am

Funny I thought that a winning political operation was one that debated the fine points of their planks before presenting them to the voting public. I hope his presidential bid goes down in flames.

5. rain of lead
    5 | August 16, 2013 7:59 am

today is gonna be bloody

Thousands of pro-Morsi protesters are marching from north-east Cairo towards the city centre, chanting “Down with military rule”, Reuters news agency reports

6. eaglesoars
    6 | August 16, 2013 8:05 am

Wait, what? Since when did medical marijuana save anyone’s life? It can certainly make what’s left of it more comfortable, but saving it?

nope

I’m no fan of Christie but this is calumny

7. 7 | August 16, 2013 8:13 am

@ eaglesoars:
    There have been studies where it’s been shown to reduce seizures in some patients. If that’s the issue then yes, it could be a life saviour. As well, it can limit nausea and other conditions where a high caloric intake is needed.

8. rain of lead
    8 | August 16, 2013 8:15 am

the fat man strikes again

Christie takes veiled shots at Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal at RNC luncheon; Update: Team Paul fires back

“I think we have some folks who believe that our job is to be college professors,” he said. “Now college professors are fine I guess. Being a college professor, they basically spout out ideas that nobody does anything about. For our ideas to matter we have to win. Because if we don’t win, we don’t govern. And if we don’t govern all we do is shout to the wind. And so I am going to do anything I need to do to win.”…

The fact that he’s picking an early fight with Jindal, someone with whom he’s had no issues but who’s a potential rival in 2016, is the best evidence yet that he really is running. “It was impressive. I forgot about the Obama bear hug,” the chairman of the Tennessee GOP told CNN afterward. And that’s the idea — if your would-be base is worried/annoyed at you for buddying up to The One, one way to win them back is to throw punches at someone else they don’t like. Ironically, he’s executing a sort of RINO version of the strategy some tea-party pols use to ingratiate themselves with supporters: He’s picking a fight with someone who’s unpopular with his constituents, it’s just that instead of Obama, the targets in this case are … fellow Republicans. No wonder Beltway GOPers love him. Maybe WaPo’s idea of Christie “standing up” to Palin in order to dazzle centrists is likelier than I thought

9. rain of lead
    9 | August 16, 2013 8:16 am

Chris Christie

Fat and Furious

10. 10 | August 16, 2013 8:21 am

Christie is a lot of things, but “evil”? I think we toss around these terms far too freely and we end up marginalizing our argument….and our language. There have been a lot of examples of evil in history and Christie hardly belongs in that group.

11. 11 | August 16, 2013 8:22 am

rain of lead wrote:

Chris Christie
    Fat and Furious

Heh.

12. eaglesoars
    12 | August 16, 2013 8:23 am

PaladinPhil wrote:

I sustained a head injury in an auto accident decades ago and developed epilepsy, so I’m familiar with a bit of that part of the medicine. And yes, I know epilepsy can kill. I can tell you it’s not pleasant. But my understanding is that it can mitigate the instensity of the seizures, not stop them.

And in this particular case, the child has cancer. Pot will not save her life.

gotta get the pup to the vet

13. 13 | August 16, 2013 8:36 am

@ rain of lead:

+1 :)

14 | August 16, 2013 8:40 am

That fat bastard acts purely in what he thinks is best for himself. he has not got the balls to take on the Santorum’s of the GOP but prefers going after Bobby Jindal or Rand Paul -- people who are looking to expand the party.

15 | August 16, 2013 8:41 am

MikeA wrote:

Agreed. He is good for New Jersey but has no national appeal.

16. 16 | August 16, 2013 8:44 am

MikeA wrote:

I would never vote for Christie because of his stance on the Second Amendment (essentially the same as Obama’s). Never. I won’t vote for President if it is between him and Hillary, and actually might prefer Hillary win. If you are going to be raped by the State, it is better that it be by the party you consider the enemy rather than by the Party you thought was your friend.

17. 17 | August 16, 2013 8:49 am

@ eaglesoars:
    @ MacDuff:

I removed evil from the title, but its my personal sentiment.

18. 18 | August 16, 2013 8:50 am

A Statist, pure and simple.

19. 19 | August 16, 2013 8:54 am

There might be hope on the Democrat front against the Great Mother,

Aide: Howard Dean traveling to Iowa

Dean is ProGun, anti-NSA spying and Pro 10th Amendment. If its him vs Christie, I actually might consider voting for him. I’m Rand Paul or nothing, but its Dean who is just little out there vs. A vile and vicious man, the loon gets my vote.

20. 20 | August 16, 2013 8:54 am

@ Mike C.:

This is who the Republican Party has decided on.

21. 21 | August 16, 2013 8:56 am

@ eaglesoars:
    @ MacDuff:

I removed evil from the title, but its my personal sentiment.

Fair ’nuff.

22. 22 | August 16, 2013 8:57 am

Howard Dean on Gun Control

23. 23 | August 16, 2013 8:58 am

@ MacDuff:

I just don’t know how a man can look at a grieving father and be so uncaring and calous. That empty look Christie had rattled me.

As a Catholic, I felt a disturbance in the force if you get my drift. :wink:

24. Prebanned
    24 | August 16, 2013 9:01 am

I would vote Dean before McCain. Rand Paul does seem to be the only person who wants to shrink Federal government.
    the rest are almost worthless

25. 25 | August 16, 2013 9:01 am

rain of lead wrote:

today is gonna be bloody

The Military in Egypt has no intention of allowing the Muslim Brotherhood of turning Egypt into another Iran. Good for them, let the blood flow…

26. 26 | August 16, 2013 9:03 am

@ Mike C.:
    This is who the Republican Party has decided on.

Unproven speculation…

27 | August 16, 2013 9:04 am

@ Mike C.:
    You are right -- it is either Christie or Jeb Bush.

28. rain of lead
    28 | August 16, 2013 9:05 am

yup
    that country needs a good purge

29. Prebanned
    29 | August 16, 2013 9:06 am

Gun control is a reaction to the governments inability to restrain criminal gangs and mentally ill citizens.
    they don’t even try

30. 30 | August 16, 2013 9:07 am

@ Mike C.:

Read my link, the Establishment loves this guy. Get the book Collision Course 2012 by Dan Balz. In the chapter on Christie, its talks about how the GOP Establishment tried to recruit Christie.

31. 31 | August 16, 2013 9:08 am

@ Prebanned:

I’m ride or die for Rand. I am however under no illusions that he can win the nomination. But he is laying the foundation for a Libertarian takeover of the GOP.

32. 32 | August 16, 2013 9:10 am

@ Speranza:

I think they would perfer Jeb, but know he is toxic. Christie seems to be their golden boy at the moment. Or he could be a stalking horse for Jeb.

33. 33 | August 16, 2013 9:20 am

@ MacDuff:

As a Catholic, I felt a disturbance in the force if you get my drift.

I hear ya man. Pot may not be a panacea, but it is a weapon to relieve suffering and dismissing it out of hand is something I can’t quite fathom. I’m for ending the war on pot and using those resources for a war on Islam because that’s where the real risk to our civilization lies, but that’s just me.

34. 35 | August 16, 2013 9:23 am

…as if millions cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced….

35. 36 | August 16, 2013 9:26 am

@ MacDuff:

You are not alone on that sentiment. I will never understand why Republicans are adament about keeping weed illegal. It was banned by Democrats in 1938 to stop Whites and Blacks from hanging out in the Jazz scene. If the GOP is the Free Market party, then supporting legal weed is a no brianer.

37 | August 16, 2013 9:27 am

@ Speranza:

Jeb is the guy they wish could win (the presidency). They have no interest in running Jeb as a sacrificial lamb for November 2016.

37. 38 | August 16, 2013 9:28 am

@ rain of lead:

I loved al-Qaeda’s bombing of the Hezzies yesterday!

38. rain of lead
    39 | August 16, 2013 9:29 am

oh this is good stuff
    read it all as they say

Dear President Obama,

I’m reaching out to you as a friend. I know you must be deeply hurting after what happened at the Missouri State Fair. Sure, you probably try to avoid watching the news while you’re on vacation, but I’m sure the pilot who airlifted your dog to your rental mansion in Martha’s Vineyard probably caught you up to speed (that guy is such a chatterbox). Your jaw must have hit the floor when you heard the news: A rodeo clown in Missouri poked fun at you. Yeah, I know, almost impossible to believe. The gall! The gumption! The racism! Don’t worry, the entire country erupted in outrage, Democrats and Republicans issued statements of condemnation, and now the offending clown has been banned for life from the Missouri State Fair. There will likely be “action taken” against the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association, and I do hope justice is visited upon them swiftly. I think we’re all a little sick of the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association causing trouble. It’s something new every week with those freakin’ guys.

But all of this is of no consolation. The fact is, a rodeo clown in Missouri made fun of you. Nothing can ever ease the pain he has caused. This sort of crass lampooning of public officials has never happened at a rodeo until now, and I know that because a bunch of people who have never been within 150 miles of a rodeo said so. And then — worse still — the crowd erupted in applause at the spectacle of a guy in an Obama mask being chased by a rampaging bull. Racists, the lot of ‘em! I mean, Bush never got this sort of treatment. Nobody ever mocked or satirized him. No crude jokes were told about him. Nobody ever wished violence or death upon him. Ever. You know why? Because he’s white. White presidents always get treated nicely, especially white Republicans. Just ask Lincoln. The whole country agreed for over two centuries that we don’t ever insult presidents, then you get into office and all of a sudden every day is Pick on the President Day. Outrageous!

Besides, you are due some respect. You’ve earned it. You’ve done nothing but serve these people and make their lives better, and this is how they treat you? Ungrateful brats. You should drone bomb these haters. Just kidding. But seriously, you should. You’re the first president in history to actually order the assassination of American citizens, and I say why stop with some Muslim propagandist and his completely innocent son who never committed any crime at all?

teh snark is strong with this one

39. 40 | August 16, 2013 9:35 am

@ Speranza:

That’s a very good observation and fits in with why they are pushing Christie.

40. 41 | August 16, 2013 9:36 am

@ rain of lead:

Thatw as great!

41. rain of lead
    42 | August 16, 2013 9:42 am

made me chuckle so I had to share

later ya’ll

catch yinz later tonight

Same here, folks! See ya later! :cool:

43. 45 | August 16, 2013 10:01 am

rain of lead wrote:

yup
    that country needs a good purge

Sadly, not the only country that I can think of that needs a good purge… :twisted:

46 | August 16, 2013 10:10 am

in Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood promises a “Day of Rage.”
    First they will gio to Mosque to pray & then take to the streets for murder & mayhem.
    Don’t all reloigions pray to elevate blood lust?/

45. 47 | August 16, 2013 10:16 am

Don’t all reloigions pray to elevate blood lust?/

According to America’s Liberal Marxists, yes, yes they do, especially those damned Christian Tea Party types.

48 | August 16, 2013 10:28 am

doriangrey wrote:

Don’t all reloigions pray to elevate blood lust?/

Nothing more dangerous than Christians after church on Sunday.
    Well, unless they go to brunch or there is an NFL game on.

47. 49 | August 16, 2013 10:41 am

Nothing more dangerous than Christians after church on Sunday.

Well, that and those damned Amish doing their drive bys… “Clop clop clop… bang… clop clop clop…” :twisted:

50 | August 16, 2013 10:46 am

doriangrey wrote:

Nothing more dangerous than Christians after church on Sunday.

Oh yeah, nothing worse than Amish gangstas.

49. 51 | August 16, 2013 10:51 am

There’s a current TV series on about exactly that.

52 | August 16, 2013 10:55 am

Mike C. wrote:

There’s a current TV series on about exactly that.

Yeah, Fox had a Promo for it.
    Amish Mafia?

51. 53 | August 16, 2013 11:16 am

Yup, that’s it. I caught an ad for it yesterday, in passing.

52. Tanker
    54 | August 16, 2013 11:16 am

Not sure why so much hating on Christie. he is just stating what I’ve read others say even on the blog. Winning is everything! Issues are for after the win!

For the record, I will state again, “I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A RINO/CINO AGAIN”! I’m done holding my nose to vote for some one I don’t believe is good for the country from any party.

55 | August 16, 2013 11:19 am

Mike C. wrote:

Yup, that’s it. I caught an ad for it yesterday, in passing.

It sounds bizarre. Next they should do “Little Sisters of the Poor, Motorcycle Thugs”

54. 56 | August 16, 2013 11:22 am

@ Tanker:

He has already stated his stand on some issues, including the 2nd amendment. Fuck him…

55. 57 | August 16, 2013 11:25 am

Couple years back, I saw an actual motorscooter gang “roaring” through downtown Houston. Must have been 40-50 of them. all looking like idiots.

58 | August 16, 2013 11:30 am

Mike C. wrote:

They’re still around, but lots of bald heads & gray ponytails.

57. Tanker
    59 | August 16, 2013 11:31 am

Mike C. wrote:

@ Tanker:

Oh, I agree with you completely. I hate the Fatass SOB. I just think it’s sad that I have read even here that winning is everything!

The best we can hope for argument!

60 | August 16, 2013 11:33 am

@ Mike C.:
    I missed it, you said motorscooter & I read motorcycle.
    A motorscooter gang?

59. 61 | August 16, 2013 11:34 am

@ Tanker:

Winning is important, but Christie is not a winner. He’s an evil obese bully. Hillary will wipe the floor with him. He’s decalred war on Libertarians and now has taken shots at Jindal. The Gun crew don’t like him either.

Watch him go Hard Right on some social issues to try to get support.

60. 62 | August 16, 2013 11:37 am

@ Tanker:

Not sure why so much hating on Christie.

Watch the video and see the emptiness in his eyes at a grieving father. That is a man with no soul.

61. 63 | August 16, 2013 11:43 am

@ Tanker:

Christie is 100% againsyt the Second Amendment. Google up Christie’s interview with Sean Hannity to see how awful he is. Hannity tried to get him to walk it back, but Christie bluntly stated thaty he doesn’;t believe the Second Amendment means anything. For me that is a make or break issue. Like Rodan says, if it came down to Christie or Howard Dean, I’d vote Democrat if I bother to vote at all. I would never vote for Christie. Never. Not even if it means President Hillary Clinton. We don’t need anti-Constitualists on the Republican side. All electing Christie to office would do is make the assault on ou rSecond Amendment rights “bi-partisan”. No thanks.

62. Tanker
    64 | August 16, 2013 11:47 am

Ok, people are thinking I’m for Christie and that’s far from the truth. I hate Christie much as you do. Should have added a // tag I guess!

63. 65 | August 16, 2013 11:50 am

@ Tanker:

Sorry, I mis-read the intent of your comment, which is dead-on.

Yup, motorscooter gang. Many with little flower baskets hanging from the front. Must be a lot of fun on the 610 or outer loops…

64. 66 | August 16, 2013 11:54 am

@ Tanker:

Yeah, sometimes it is hard to tell. That is the nature of text-based interaction. It’s all good, though. Nominating Christie would be the worst thing the Republican Mandarins could do. Like Rodan, I don’t expect that Rand Paul will get the nomination. Too much baggage from his father, really. I know it is not fair, but that is the way the voters are going to think. I’d like Cruz, Martinez, or maybe Rick Perry. I liked Perry the best out of the field last time, but he didn’t do well in the debates. He’s got three years to polish himself up.

65. SciFiGuy
    67 | August 16, 2013 11:57 am

Mike C. wrote:

@ Tanker:

Sorry, I mis-read the intent of your comment, which is dead-on.

290, 288, or 249 at about 5:15PM on a Friday would NOT be funny if you are driving….. Sitting at home watching it on 11, or 13 would rock….

66. Tanker
    68 | August 16, 2013 12:00 pm

@ Tanker:

I like Rand (Voted for him), but I don’t think he will get the nomination. My dream debate would be watching Sarah lay the smack-down on the pantsuit! Don’t think Sarah will get it either though. My favorite for now is Cruz! I won’t give anyone the do or die endorsement yet, as Rodan has with Rand. Way to early for that!

67. 69 | August 16, 2013 12:02 pm

New Thread.

68. 70 | August 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Tanker wrote:

I agree. I’m a big Cruz fan, but I think the Party Mandarins will work to defeat him, first in the Primaries, but then in the general election if Cruz gets the nomination. Just like they worked to defeaqt Sarah Palin in McCain’s joke of a run at the office. I have a cat helping me tpe. I l0ve my little Velcro Kitty, but somtimes you need to tyype :mrgreen:

71 | August 16, 2013 12:09 pm

@ Mike C.:
    Bizarre.

70. Tanker
    72 | August 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Tanker wrote:

My Lab tried that once, no more typing on that board and no more lab around the puter! 8-)

71. Vinegar Joe
    73 | August 16, 2013 4:22 pm

MikeA wrote:

New Jersey elected him and they deserve everything they get. As soon as they move out of New Jersey to another state they start whining about wanting this and that…….the next thing you know they’re pushing for the same things they cried about in New Jersey.

I think it’s something in the water.