Obama’s Republican cousin to challenge Kansas Sen. Roberts

by Rodan ( 8 Comments › )
Filed under Headlines, Republican Party at September 12th, 2013 - 11:03 pm

Talk about apples falling from the tree, Obama’s 2nd cousin Milton Wolf is challenging Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts for the GOP nomination.

Barack Obama’s second cousin, once removed, is laying the groundwork for a potential Republican primary challenge against Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts next year.

Milton Wolf has been gauging support, sources told POLITICO, sending an email to GOP activists the last week of August asking them to get in touch if they want more senators like Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and Rand Paul.

Wolf, a 42-year-old practicing radiologist, accused Roberts of raising the debt ceiling, bailing out Wall Street and supporting earmarks. He noted that Roberts said recently that he does not see a way out of using military force in Syria and endorsed former Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius (D) to be Secretary of Health and Human Services.

I can just imagine a family gathering with Obama and Wolf together!

Tags:

Comments

8 Responses to “Obama’s Republican cousin to challenge Kansas Sen. Roberts”

1. 1 | September 12, 2013 11:48 pm

As a Kansan, I’ll have to take a look at Mr. Wolf.

2. 2 | September 13, 2013 1:04 am

Even if Wolf turns out to be a grifter or a phony (like Christine O’Donnell and Nancy Mace, respectively) -- by announcing his candidacy early, Wolf’s at least focusing attention on Roberts’s voting record. And then someone else can step in (like Lee Bright in SC). So good for him.

And I suspect that Mr Wolf isn’t a phony. He’s a radiologist instead of “someone who works in a PR firm” or whatever. That earns huge points with me.

I think I’d give some thought to George Obama, except that he’s Kenyan. Barack tossed this guy under his bus way back in “Dreams From My Father”.

3. Fritz Katz
    3 | September 13, 2013 4:57 am

Zimriel wrote:

How are you so sure that George Obama is actually Obama’s brother?

Here is my opinion, and I’ll share it for free. Paraphrasing John 8:44:

[He is of his] father the devil, and [Barack's] will is to do [his] father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

However, if you want Joel Gilbert’s opinion it will cost you $4.99 and 1 hr, 37 min. of your time.

At age 18, Barack Obama admittedly arrived at Occidental College a committed revolutionary Marxist. What was the source of Obama’s foundation in Marxism? Throughout his 2008 Presidential campaign and term in office, questions have been raised regarding Barack Obama’s family background, economic philosophy, and fundamental political ideology.Dreams from My Real Father is the alternative Barack Obama “autobiography,” offering a divergent theory of what may have shaped our 44th President’s life and politics. In Dreams from My Real Father, Barack Obama is portrayed by a voiceover actor who chronicles Barack Obama’s life journey in socialism, from birth through his election to the Presidency. The film begins by presenting the case that Barack Obama’s real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a Communist Party USA propagandist who likely shaped Obama’s world view during his formative years. Barack Obama sold himself to America as the multi-cultural ideal, a man who stood above politics. Was the goat herding Kenyan father only a fairy tale to obscure a Marxist agenda, irreconcilable with American values? This fascinating narrative is based in part on 2 years of research, interviews, newly unearthed footage and photos, and the writings of Davis and Obama himself. Dreams from My Real Father weaves together the proven facts with reasoned logic in an attempt to fill-in the obvious gaps in Obama’s history. Is this the story Barack Obama should have told, revealing his true agenda for “fundamentally transforming America?” Director Joel Gilbert concludes, “To understand Obama’s plans for America, the question is ‘Who is the real father?’”

4. Fritz Katz
    4 | September 13, 2013 5:18 am

Oh noes! Barack Hussein Obama, jr. had a nose job.

5. 5 | September 13, 2013 9:42 am

@ Fritz Katz:

Frank Marshall Davis is his real dad.

6. 6 | September 13, 2013 9:57 am

@ Goldwaterite:

7. 7 | September 13, 2013 11:39 am

@ Goldwaterite:
    While this is possible, I would argue that BHO Jr. does not have Davis’ thick lips, small ears, and puffy receding chin.

I am of the opinion that BHO Jr. inherited his elongated and rather unsightly facial features primarily from Stanley Ann Dunham. She wasn’t exactly easy on the eyes! In fact nobody on either side of Obama’s family is much to look at.

Be that as it may, I’ve blogged about Dr. Wolf before and I’m gonna steal this article for 1389 Blog (with a link back to the original, of course).

8. 8 | September 13, 2013 4:50 pm

@ 1389AD:

Obama does have the eyes and forehead of Marshall. Please feel free to use this article.