NFL Week 3 – Part Une.

by Carolina Girl ( 8 Comments › )
Filed under Uncategorized at September 19th, 2013 - 8:15 pm

Seriously - did you REALLY need another picture of a quarterback?

Seriously – did you REALLY need another picture of a quarterback?

Really? Is this Thursday Night Football thing going to be a regular item? Because I didn’t get the memo. But after my remarks last season regarding Roger Goodell, I don’t imagine I’m going to be on his Christmas Card list. Actually, I don’t imagine he knows me from belly button lint, despite my annoying Tweets.

The matchup tonight is between the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles, who are 1-1. My household will be screaming for the Eagles (get it? wink wink) to defeat their Oakland Raider rivals, which signals to me that this might be a good evening to re-roof the house.

I’d say pop a few ones and enjoy the game, but remember – it’s a school night!

Comments

8 Responses to “NFL Week 3 – Part Une.”

2. 2 | September 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Go Chiefs! Beat those damn Dog Killers!

3 | September 19, 2013 10:47 pm

This game is UGLY.

4. 4 | September 19, 2013 10:57 pm

It’s been a long day on Twitter -- first I had to kick the ass of a KU journalism professor who tweeted that he hoped the kids of NRA members got killed in the next mass shooting and then I spent the better part of the afternoon castigating the piece of s**t Democrats that walked out on the Benghazi families today. If they thought they were going to get accolades for dissing these people, they thought wrong. The conservatives got their twitter handles and proceeded to basically rip them all a new one.

5. Calo
    5 | September 19, 2013 11:04 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    Good job, CG. I’ll have to go back and look at your timeline.

I was just reading up on the Dems that walked out today.

Long day at work…

6. 6 | September 19, 2013 11:16 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I hope and pray that the Demo☭rats lose enough seats in next year’s elections so as to be unable to stop Обама’s vetoes, and several other issues which such a Congress could take up.

7. 7 | September 20, 2013 4:27 am

Dead, dead, dead…

Wish I had something cogent or at least interesting to toss out…

8. texasam7
    8 | September 20, 2013 6:40 am

@ Carolina Girl:
    I was especially disappointed in Tammy Duckworth. Didn’t she rip a corrupt government contractor for claiming an old football injury to be a war wound?