First time visitor? Learn more.

To all the idiots who voted for Obama

by 1389AD ( 147 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Healthcare at December 5th, 2013 - 5:00 pm

On YouTube:

Published on Nov 20, 2013 by CarmelAzarya

You don’t have to be Jewish to join JTF!

Tags: ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

147 Responses to “To all the idiots who voted for Obama”
( jump to bottom )

  1. eaglesoars
    1 | December 5, 2013 5:59 pm

    Well let’s not sugar coat it, ok? This was great. I never heard of JTF before. This is from their website.

    This is the place to discuss the threat posed by the black Muslim Nazi who currently occupies the White House, Barack Hussein Osama.

    I think I’ll join.

    nice find 1389AD.


  2. 2 | December 5, 2013 6:03 pm

    This is good. It is a picture, so go thou and gaze upon it.


  3. 3 | December 5, 2013 6:06 pm

    When you have gone to far.


  4. heysoos
    4 | December 5, 2013 6:08 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    When you have gone to far.

    yawn, go back to bed…I have an election to win


  5. eaglesoars
    5 | December 5, 2013 6:13 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    When you have gone to far.

    Serrano has proposed that amendment every year for as long as he’s been there. having said that, I saw some clips of the Turley testimoney and Gowdy’s question. My thoughts then and now -- “Let him try it -- there will be civil war and we will bring our guns”


  6. 6 | December 5, 2013 6:20 pm

    Watch, my friends (no, not as McStain would say) as Judge Napolitano schools Juan Williams!


  7. lobo91
    7 | December 5, 2013 6:26 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    Even if Congress can’t stop Obama, the courts can. The problem there, though, says Turley, is that O and the DOJ have argued successfully in many cases that no one has standing to sue him because no one can show an injury from his power grabs that’s concrete enough to justify a federal lawsuit. So the courts can’t check him either

    .

    The courts can’t stop Obama for an even more basic reason than that: They have no enforcement mechanism.

    Obama looks at court rulings against him the same way a stalker does a restraining order: As a meaningless piece of paper.


  8. buzzsawmonkey
    8 | December 5, 2013 6:30 pm

    @ Macker:

    If I were a suspicious sort, I’d consider the notion that Juan Williams’ “firing” was a setup in order to get his commentary onto conservative programs.


  9. buzzsawmonkey
    9 | December 5, 2013 6:31 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Obama looks at court rulings against him the same way a stalker does a restraining order: As a meaningless piece of paper.

    Was it Hitler or Stalin who said, “How many divisions does the Pope have?”

    And which president was it that said, “The Court has made its ruling. Now let it enforce it.”


  10. lobo91
    10 | December 5, 2013 6:34 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    I suppose a judge could order the Marshals Service to enforce a ruling against Obama, but the reality is that not even Raylan Givens is that good.


  11. heysoos
    11 | December 5, 2013 6:36 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:
    Obama looks at court rulings against him the same way a stalker does a restraining order: As a meaningless piece of paper.
    Was it Hitler or Stalin who said, “How many divisions does the Pope have?”
    And which president was it that said, “The Court has made its ruling. Now let it enforce it.”

    whatever…this sort of defeatist attitude is mind numbing…the very people who yell for the GOP to do something, anything, quickly espouse failure…it’s really hard to care anymore


  12. Bumr50
    12 | December 5, 2013 6:45 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    …this sort of defeatist attitude is mind numbing…

    I must challenge this statement, as you have often made the point that the GOP is pretty much useless in it’s current incarnation.

    I think it’s just an observation.

    People who comment are entitled to their opinion AS WELL AS their attitude at the time of making said opinion.

    I don’t often play referee, but when I do…I throw flags both ways.

    (Aw, what’s a relative whippersnapper like me know anyway…we’re all frustrated. I’m a Libra…)


  13. buzzsawmonkey
    13 | December 5, 2013 6:45 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    whatever…this sort of defeatist attitude is mind numbing…the very people who yell for the GOP to do something, anything, quickly espouse failure…it’s really hard to care anymore

    I have no idea what you are trying to say. I am quoting prior examples of contempt for authority; this reminds people that such trials are not a new or original thing, but a periodically-occurring part of the human condition.

    But it also points up the immense problem that exists: what is to be done? We can see the truth before us of the old couplet,

    Treason doth never prosper, and what’s the reason?
    Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.

    The Constitution did not contemplate the level of treason we see before us—the willingness of an entire party to side with a lawless president for its own short-term personal advantage. And it is difficult indeed when the press, which the Founders envisioned as a bulwark against tyranny, proves anything but.

    So, what to do, when we are faced with such a situation, and a largely ignorant and supine citizenry, is a real problem. How about you yourself proffering a suggestion instead of your usual shoulder-shrug?


  14. Bumr50
    14 | December 5, 2013 6:48 pm

    “Me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!”

    WH MARKS MANDELA’S DEATH BY TWEETING PIC OF OBAMA IN MANDELA’S CELL

    ht -- Breitbart


  15. heysoos
    15 | December 5, 2013 6:49 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:
    pretty simple…impeach Holder come what may…you want to toss off the gloves?, there he is with a target on his forehead…so what’s stopping the GOP?…if you are elected to Congress and fail to enforce the law, you do not deserve your seat


  16. eaglesoars
    16 | December 5, 2013 6:54 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    impeach Holder come what may…

    I’m all for it. It will come to naught, but the fight would be cleansing -- like hellfire


  17. Bumr50
    17 | December 5, 2013 6:56 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    What about all the CRIME that’s occurring under this administration while Holder focuses on “social justice”?

    It must be field days for organized criminals.


  18. heysoos
    18 | December 5, 2013 6:57 pm

    @ eaglesoars:
    I watched Watergate unfold…impeaching Holder could be a gold mine for the GOP…some risk, but a huge payoff…and yes, it absoluterly could touch off a firestorm of donk resentment….people have dies for gods sake


  19. lobo91
    19 | December 5, 2013 6:58 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:

    What about all the CRIME that’s occurring under this administration while Holder focuses on “social justice”?

    It must be field days for organized criminals.

    I would assume that they’re getting a cut.

    That’s how it works in Chicago, after all.


  20. heysoos
    20 | December 5, 2013 7:00 pm

    fear of losing in not in my jeans…I’ll fight regardless and have the scars and police record to prove it…you don’t wanna fight, then stand back and quit complaining


  21. lobo91
    21 | December 5, 2013 7:03 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    Here’s a good example of the stupidity we get from DOJ these days:

    FBI: Just Because We Use The Radical Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center As A Source For Our Hate Crime Stats Doesn’t Mean We Endorse Them…

    Because organizations frequently link to groups they disagree with on their websites, right?


  22. 22 | December 5, 2013 7:07 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Was it Hitler or Stalin who said, “How many divisions does the Pope have?”

    Stalin.

    And which president was it that said, “The Court has made its ruling. Now let it enforce it.”

    Andrew Jackson.


  23. Bumr50
    23 | December 5, 2013 7:10 pm

    @ lobo91:

    Not even gonna search for the link, but they were investigating PNC (headquartered locally) a few months back for…wait for it…unfair mortgage loan practices.

    AGAIN.

    I guess one mortgage bubble wasn’t enough.

    Here’s a novel idea: FIGHT CRIME.


  24. lobo91
    24 | December 5, 2013 7:11 pm

    I’ll bet they’re dancing in the West Wing right now over the death of Nelson Mandela.

    Something has finally managed to push the Obamacare disaster out of the lead story spot on the news.


  25. buzzsawmonkey
    25 | December 5, 2013 7:13 pm

    @ Macker:

    Thank you!


  26. lobo91
    26 | December 5, 2013 7:14 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    Here’s a novel idea: FIGHT CRIME.

    They’re too busy enabling it.


  27. eaglesoars
    27 | December 5, 2013 7:18 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    AGAIN.

    They’re going after deep pockets. That’s what they did with Jaimie Diamon, too. Railroaded, pure and simple.


  28. Buckeye Abroad
    28 | December 5, 2013 7:18 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    I suppose a judge could order the Marshals Service to enforce a ruling against Obama, but the reality is that not even Raylan Givens is that good.

    The Marshalls went PC back in Clinton’s reign. Forget about it.


  29. heysoos
    29 | December 5, 2013 7:27 pm

    @ Buckeye Abroad:
    well that leaves me with my trusty Stoeger…if the feds disregard the law, you can bet I’m way ahead of them…I don’t worship rules, regs, laws or the feds…when the feds cease to enforce their own laws for political or personal reasons, they should have zero expectation that citizens will…the little problem is that is what they expect and are well into gunning me down…so be it, patriots are going to die if they don’t get this shit straight…if that’s what they want, then here I am


  30. lobo91
    30 | December 5, 2013 7:30 pm

    Not that there was any real doubt:

    Paris Hilton is a True Moron

    Tweet of the day


  31. darkwords
    31 | December 5, 2013 7:33 pm

    @ 6 Macker:Juan Williams is a useful idiot of a useful idiot(Obama) Judge Napolitano has lost some weight.


  32. heysoos
    32 | December 5, 2013 7:37 pm

    darkwords wrote:

    @ 6 Macker:Juan Williams is a useful idiot of a useful idiot(Obama) Judge Napolitano has lost some weight.

    he’s fodder, like dog food…
    goes on tv, people yell at him for $2m a year…
    what’s the question?


  33. 33 | December 5, 2013 7:39 pm

    @ heysoos:

    Kinda like Skeletor?


  34. heysoos
    34 | December 5, 2013 7:43 pm

    Macker wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Kinda like Skeletor?

    whoever…the fact that people take them serious only defines our demise..
    tv, phones, pads, tablets etc are wreaking havoc in their early time, eh? we are all dronebots…bow before the Great Google!!!


  35. heysoos
    35 | December 5, 2013 7:47 pm

    I confess I have an HP tablet thing, the one with the rubber keyboard…I love it…I use it to watch youtube in bed…history stuff, it’s very relaxing and I highly recommend buying one


  36. Calo
    36 | December 5, 2013 7:50 pm

    @ lobo91:
    Oh my! :lol:


  37. heysoos
    37 | December 5, 2013 7:50 pm

    I also highly recommend buying Girl Scout Cookies….
    it’s all relative


  38. heysoos
    38 | December 5, 2013 7:54 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    Oh my!

    could you please take down your offensive avatar and replace it with a more ethnically neutral feline?…
    thanks


  39. Brick
    39 | December 5, 2013 7:57 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ Buckeye Abroad:
    well that leaves me with my trusty Stoeger…if the feds disregard the law, you can bet I’m way ahead of them…I don’t worship rules, regs, laws or the feds…when the feds cease to enforce their own laws for political or personal reasons, they should have zero expectation that citizens will…the little problem is that is what they expect and are well into gunning me down…so be it, patriots are going to die if they don’t get this shit straight…if that’s what they want, then here I am

    While your zeal is admirable, a smarter play is third man in, the smartest play being the double agent. Just my opinion.


  40. 40 | December 5, 2013 7:57 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    I also highly recommend buying Girl Scout Cookies….
    it’s all relative

    Girl Scout cookies are EVIL, EVIL I tell you… :shock: :twisted:


  41. eaglesoars
    41 | December 5, 2013 7:58 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    …history stuff,

    if you have any recommendations, I’d like to hear them. I love that stuff.


  42. eaglesoars
    42 | December 5, 2013 7:59 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    Girl Scout cookies are EVIL, EVIL I tell you

    Especially Thin Mints. They should be banned.


  43. 43 | December 5, 2013 8:00 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    doriangrey wrote:
    Girl Scout cookies are EVIL, EVIL I tell you
    Especially Thin Mints. They should be banned.

    Yup… It’s like they are made with cocaine or something… :shock:


  44. heysoos
    44 | December 5, 2013 8:07 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    …history stuff,
    if you have any recommendations, I’d like to hear them. I love that stuff.

    actually youtube just puts me to sleep…my passion is books, reading…history and historical fiction….some really good stuff out there


  45. eaglesoars
    45 | December 5, 2013 8:08 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    .some really good stuff out there

    yep. my kindle is going to bankrupt me


  46. heysoos
    46 | December 5, 2013 8:13 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    .some really good stuff out there
    yep. my kindle is going to bankrupt me

    go to the library…check out Conn Iggulden…
    very high quality stuff
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1279686.Genghis


  47. eaglesoars
    47 | December 5, 2013 8:20 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    eaglesoars wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    .some really good stuff out there
    yep. my kindle is going to bankrupt me

    go to the library…check out Conn Iggulden…
    very high quality stuff
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1279686.Genghis

    I’ll put it on my list. nice site btw


  48. 48 | December 5, 2013 8:23 pm

    @ eaglesoars:
    @ doriangrey:

    What about Samoas?


  49. Buckeye Abroad
    49 | December 5, 2013 8:24 pm

    @ heysoos:

    I know only from a brief personal experience. I was told, “we have enough white boys. Go be a cop somewhere.” Thouht it was a fluke. Over time some old army buds of mine told me the same or worse experiences when they applied.

    Personally they actually did me a favor in the end. I left the country and never looked back.


  50. 50 | December 5, 2013 8:30 pm

    Macker wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    @ doriangrey:
    What about Samoas?

    You shall not temped me to think any more on that subject… try again and I shall be forced to fart in your general direct… :twisted:


  51. heysoos
    51 | December 5, 2013 8:30 pm

    Buckeye Abroad wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I know only from a brief personal experience. I was told, “we have enough white boys. Go be a cop somewhere.” Thouht it was a fluke. Over time some old army buds of mine told me the same or worse experiences when they applied.
    Personally they actually did me a favor in the end. I left the country and never looked back.

    yeah, I have a fallback, Jamaica…another set of problems to solve, but I’ll split in a heartbeat if I have to


  52. eaglesoars
    52 | December 5, 2013 8:32 pm

    Buckeye Abroad wrote:

    Over time some old army buds of mine told me the same or worse experiences when they applied.

    sorry -- you lost me. What org is this?


  53. eaglesoars
    53 | December 5, 2013 8:32 pm

    Macker wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    @ doriangrey:
    What about Samoas?

    I’m that rare bird that doesn’t like them


  54. lobo91
    54 | December 5, 2013 8:33 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    Buckeye Abroad wrote:

    Over time some old army buds of mine told me the same or worse experiences when they applied.

    sorry — you lost me. What org is this?

    US Marshals Service.

    Federal law enforcement is like that throughout.


  55. eaglesoars
    55 | December 5, 2013 8:38 pm

    @ lobo91:

    got it -- thanks. I knew a guy who wanted to work for the DEA since forever. Finally got in and was beyond disappointed/disgusted.


  56. Calo
    56 | December 5, 2013 8:39 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Calo wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    Oh my!

    could you please take down your offensive avatar and replace it with a more ethnically neutral feline?…
    thanks

    Siamese cats in Santa hats are always offensive to those not in the Christmas spirit.

    Lighten up, Francis, the Texans are losing again.


  57. heysoos
    57 | December 5, 2013 8:44 pm

    Calo wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ lobo91:
    Oh my!
    could you please take down your offensive avatar and replace it with a more ethnically neutral feline?…
    thanks

    Siamese cats in Santa hats are always offensive to those not in the Christmas spirit.
    Lighten up, Francis, the Texans are losing again.

    my mom had a Siamese for 20 years, a female…long dead but I still hate that cat…can you help me?, thanks


  58. rain of lead
    58 | December 5, 2013 8:50 pm

    @ heysoos:


  59. lobo91
    59 | December 5, 2013 8:50 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    @ lobo91:

    got it — thanks. I knew a guy who wanted to work for the DEA since forever. Finally got in and was beyond disappointed/disgusted.

    DEA has been a mess for a long time. Same with ATF.

    I tried to get on with the Border Patrol during one of their big pushes to recruit military people. Scored 103 (out of 100) on the test. Never even got a call from them.


  60. eaglesoars
    60 | December 5, 2013 8:54 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Never even got a call from them.

    course not. you’d make them look bad.


  61. heysoos
    62 | December 5, 2013 9:03 pm

    go to Detroit, buy abandon houses…take the timbers, beams, metals, mouldings, doors and other stuff and resell it…it’s a scramble but a moneymaker…currently I’m selling Detroit for a profit…why aren’t you?…go to where the money is and you can survive


  62. Brick
    63 | December 5, 2013 9:06 pm

    Military Officer Calls for Nationwide Gun Grab.

    We live in interesting times, indeed.


  63. eaglesoars
    64 | December 5, 2013 9:12 pm

    Brick wrote:

    Military Officer Calls for Nationwide Gun Grab.
    We live in interesting times, indeed.

    not arrogant or anything, is he?


  64. lobo91
    65 | December 5, 2013 9:16 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    Brick wrote:

    Military Officer Calls for Nationwide Gun Grab.
    We live in interesting times, indeed.

    not arrogant or anything, is he?

    Reminds me of the numerous half-assed “studies” on gun control that some Johns Hopkins epidemiology professor has done. They’ve all been published in medical journals.

    To liberals, that makes them even more authoritative. The reality is that none of the journals that actually specialize in such things will publish his work, because it’s crap.


  65. Calo
    66 | December 5, 2013 9:16 pm

    @ Brick:
    @ eaglesoars:

    “We will pry your gun from your cold, dead, fingers,” Bateman threatens. So much for the illusion of civilian control of the military, although it does drive home the fear the Founders had of a standing army.

    This quote makes me want to own a gun, quickly.


  66. 67 | December 5, 2013 9:17 pm

    @ Brick:

    Scum is all he is. Authoritarian scum. He is the kind of totalitarian that we should not accept being in positions of authority in America. The Second Amendment is an individual. We have Supreme Court cases that affirm that. Does this guy think he is above the Supreme Court that he can make this kind of decision all by himself?


  67. lobo91
    68 | December 5, 2013 9:19 pm

    @ Calo:

    So much for the illusion of civilian control of the military

    Actually, that quote shows just why we have civilian control of the military in the first place. We’d rather not have asshats like him set themselves up as warlords.


  68. eaglesoars
    69 | December 5, 2013 9:25 pm

    Calo wrote:

    This quote makes me want to own a gun, quickly.

    CALO!! For shame!! You have NO weapon? BAD girl, bad, bad, bad.


  69. eaglesoars
    70 | December 5, 2013 9:26 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    We have Supreme Court cases that affirm that.

    Yeah, well we also have a SCOTUS ruling that said Obamacare is constitutional.


  70. Brick
    71 | December 5, 2013 9:28 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ Brick:
    Scum is all he is. Authoritarian scum. He is the kind of totalitarian that we should not accept being in positions of authority in America. The Second Amendment is an individual. We have Supreme Court cases that affirm that. Does this guy think he is above the Supreme Court that he can make this kind of decision all by himself?

    What’s always gnawed at me was this…suppose a chuckle-head like this guy goes off the reservation. How many under his command and how wide a swath of destruction could they inflict before being reigned in?


  71. 72 | December 5, 2013 9:29 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    “The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.”

    Patrick Henry. Those are words to live by.


  72. 73 | December 5, 2013 9:32 pm

    Brick wrote:

    How many under his command and how wide a swath of destruction could they inflict before being reigned in?

    That is the question. If this guy gave the orders to do this, would they be obeyed? I am afraid that they would be. That didn’t used to be the case, but I am not sure anymore how the military would act.


  73. eaglesoars
    74 | December 5, 2013 9:33 pm

    My puppy is laying on my head.


  74. 75 | December 5, 2013 9:35 pm

    @ Iron Fist:

    And note that he says he’ll kill you dto disarm you. That lets you know that his aim isn’t “reducing crime” or anything like that. He wants to disarm the American citizenry for the same reason the Nazis wanted to disarm the Jews. Like I said, totalitarian mindset. He needs to be drummed out of the military. It is dangerous for men such as this to have authority over men with guns.


  75. lobo91
    76 | December 5, 2013 9:35 pm

    @ Brick:

    What’s always gnawed at me was this…suppose a chuckle-head like this guy goes off the reservation. How many under his command and how wide a swath of destruction could they inflict before being reigned in?

    Currently, probably none, since he’s stationed at the Pentagon from the looks of his bio.

    The typical command for an Infantry LTC would be a Mechanized Infantry Battalion, which includes 569 troops and 44 M2 Bradleys.


  76. Brick
    77 | December 5, 2013 9:38 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:
    And note that he says he’ll kill you dto disarm you. That lets you know that his aim isn’t “reducing crime” or anything like that. He wants to disarm the American citizenry for the same reason the Nazis wanted to disarm the Jews. Like I said, totalitarian mindset. He needs to be drummed out of the military. It is dangerous for men such as this to have authority over men with guns.

    I’m sure he’s just openly saying what his C-I-C hasn’t the stones to publicly admit.


  77. eaglesoars
    78 | December 5, 2013 9:38 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    The typical command for an Infantry LTC would be a Mechanized Infantry Battalion, which includes 569 troops and 44 M2 Bradleys.

    somebody put this nutcase in cold storage behind a desk?


  78. lobo91
    79 | December 5, 2013 9:38 pm

    @ Iron Fist:

    Fortunately, contrary to what numerous movies have shown, units in garrison have no access to ammunition, particularly TOW missiles, grenades, mortar shells, MG ammo, etc. Theoretically, they could buy 5.56 ammo for their rifles commercially, but that’s about it. Oh, and 9mm for their pistols.


  79. lobo91
    80 | December 5, 2013 9:39 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    The typical command for an Infantry LTC would be a Mechanized Infantry Battalion, which includes 569 troops and 44 M2 Bradleys.

    somebody put this nutcase in cold storage behind a desk?

    Hopefully


  80. eaglesoars
    81 | December 5, 2013 9:39 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    It is dangerous for men such as this to have authority over men and women with guns.


  81. lobo91
    82 | December 5, 2013 9:41 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    No women in Infantry battalions, at least yet.


  82. Brick
    83 | December 5, 2013 9:41 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ Brick:
    What’s always gnawed at me was this…suppose a chuckle-head like this guy goes off the reservation. How many under his command and how wide a swath of destruction could they inflict before being reigned in?
    Currently, probably none, since he’s stationed at the Pentagon from the looks of his bio.
    The typical command for an Infantry LTC would be a Mechanized Infantry Battalion, which includes 569 troops and 44 M2 Bradleys.

    Even without support functions, operationally that’d leave a helluva mark that wouldn’t easily buff out.


  83. 84 | December 5, 2013 9:42 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    True enough. He doesn’t need to be in a position of authority.


  84. lobo91
    85 | December 5, 2013 9:44 pm

    Speaking of crazy shit people say in public:

    Tingles: Our Savior “Came To Us Today. He Came Amongst Us”…

    He was referring to Obama, not Jesus, BTW


  85. eaglesoars
    86 | December 5, 2013 9:47 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    No women in Infantry battalions, at least yet.

    yeah but there are women in the military with guns.


  86. lobo91
    87 | December 5, 2013 9:48 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    And Apache helicopters…F-16s…A-10s…


  87. eaglesoars
    88 | December 5, 2013 9:49 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Speaking of crazy shit people say in public:
    Tingles: Our Savior “Came To Us Today. He Came Amongst Us”…
    He was referring to Obama, not Jesus, BTW

    Oh

    my

    god

    Matthews is one sick charicature of a human being


  88. Speranza
    89 | December 5, 2013 9:49 pm

    Chaim ben Pesach is really Victor Vancier formerly of the JDL. Believe me, he is a nut job.


  89. lobo91
    90 | December 5, 2013 9:52 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    I don’t usually pay that much attention to the stupid crap he says, but that was over the top even for him.

    I honestly believe that if Obama had handed him a knife during that interview and asked him to cut his wrists, he would have done it.


  90. eaglesoars
    91 | December 5, 2013 9:55 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Chaim ben Pesach is really Victor Vancier formerly of the JDL. Believe me, he is a nut job.

    oopsie

    lobo91 wrote:

    I honestly believe that if Obama had handed him a knife during that interview and asked him to cut his wrists, he would have done it.

    and then he would have started sucking the blood.


  91. 92 | December 5, 2013 9:57 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Speaking of crazy shit people say in public:
    Tingles: Our Savior “Came To Us Today. He Came Amongst Us”…
    He was referring to Obama, not Jesus, BTW

    I’m not sure who is more disturbing, Tingles or Lt. Col. Robert Bateman.


  92. 93 | December 5, 2013 9:57 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    I don’t think it was blood Chrissy Matthews wanted to suck on.. 8O


  93. eaglesoars
    94 | December 5, 2013 10:01 pm

    oh goody! Hannity and Bozell are going to eviscerate Matthews. Should be fun.


  94. eaglesoars
    95 | December 5, 2013 10:02 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    I don’t think it was blood Chrissy Matthews wanted to suck on..

    I really didn’t need that, thanks anyway


  95. 96 | December 5, 2013 10:06 pm

    @ lobo91:

    There is something very, very WRONG with Chris Matthews.


  96. RIX
    97 | December 5, 2013 10:06 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Speaking of crazy shit people say in public:

    Tingles: Our Savior “Came To Us Today. He Came Amongst Us”…

    He was referring to Obama, not Jesus, BTW

    Matthews has to turn in his man card. Too much alhohol.


  97. eaglesoars
    98 | December 5, 2013 10:09 pm

    Macker wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    There is something very, very WRONG with Chris Matthews.

    I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be his wife.


  98. RIX
    99 | December 5, 2013 10:12 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    Macker wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    There is something very, very WRONG with Chris Matthews.

    I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be his wife.

    He wants to carry Obamas baby.


  99. eaglesoars
    100 | December 5, 2013 10:14 pm

    @ RIX:

    stop. please. just. stop.


  100. Bumr50
    101 | December 5, 2013 10:18 pm


  101. Bumr50
    102 | December 5, 2013 10:20 pm


  102. Bumr50
    103 | December 5, 2013 10:21 pm

    Phone is ringin’…..


  103. RIX
    104 | December 5, 2013 10:23 pm

    http://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/408734525615640577/photo/1
    Via Twitchy

    The White House has a really nice picture of Nelson Mandella. Oh , wait it’s a picture of…………..


  104. RIX
    105 | December 5, 2013 10:24 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    @ RIX:

    stop. please. just. stop.

    Um, I don’t think that I can stop myself.(:


  105. Bumr50
    106 | December 5, 2013 10:25 pm

    @ RIX:

    Ain’t that fucking gross?

    Sorry about my language.


  106. RIX
    107 | December 5, 2013 10:31 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ RIX:

    Ain’t that fucking gross?

    Sorry about my language.

    It is fucking gross.


  107. RIX
    108 | December 5, 2013 10:35 pm

    Hannity is just going to cover the Tingles/Obama interview with Brent Bozell


  108. Bumr50
    109 | December 5, 2013 10:38 pm


  109. lobo91
    110 | December 5, 2013 10:42 pm

    Obamacare Website Sending Faulty Medicare Enrollment Data To States…

    The federal health-insurance site, which serves residents in 36 states, is designed to sell policies from private insurers. But some people who apply for coverage through the site discover they are eligible instead for Medicaid, the joint federal-state health-insurance program for the poor and disabled.

    So far, the federal government has been unable to transfer full Medicaid applications to states, potentially leaving people who sought to sign up for Medicaid through HealthCare.gov without coverage.

    There is literally nothing about this mess that’s working properly at this point.


  110. eaglesoars
    111 | December 5, 2013 10:45 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    There is literally nothing about this mess that’s working properly at this point.

    there is a god


  111. lobo91
    112 | December 5, 2013 10:45 pm

    This one goes out to Chris and Barry:


  112. RIX
    113 | December 5, 2013 10:47 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    This one goes out to Chris and Barry:

    They do make a nice couple.


  113. rain of lead
    114 | December 5, 2013 10:48 pm

    @ lobo91:

    There is literally nothing about this mess that’s working properly at this point.

    dunno about that,
    if his intent was to wreck the healthcare system of the US….well then….it’s working JUST fine


  114. lobo91
    115 | December 5, 2013 10:49 pm

    @ RIX:


  115. rain of lead
    116 | December 5, 2013 10:50 pm

    MORE BREAKING: Chris Matthews and Chuck Schumer are in the middle of a slap fight over whose cardboard cutout of Obama is bigger…


  116. lobo91
    117 | December 5, 2013 10:53 pm


  117. lobo91
    118 | December 5, 2013 10:55 pm

    Okay, I’ll stop. I’m starting to make myself sick


  118. rain of lead
    119 | December 5, 2013 10:56 pm

    @ lobo91:
    so did chrissy m bring his own gimp mask and ball gag?


  119. RIX
    120 | December 5, 2013 10:59 pm

    @ lobo91:
    I guess that Chris & Barry think that if it’s good enough for Ron Burgandy, it should be good enough for them.


  120. RIX
    121 | December 5, 2013 11:00 pm

    Good night all. I have to purge my mind of that interview so that I can sleep.


  121. lobo91
    122 | December 5, 2013 11:01 pm

    @ RIX:

    LOL

    Night


  122. rain of lead
    123 | December 5, 2013 11:04 pm

    @ lobo91:

    yeah
    me too
    night


  123. eaglesoars
    124 | December 5, 2013 11:05 pm

    bedtime for me too. nite all


  124. Calo
    125 | December 5, 2013 11:10 pm

    @ lobo91:
    I was starting to question your man badge.


  125. AZfederalist
    126 | December 5, 2013 11:18 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Military Officer Calls for Nationwide Gun Grab.

    So, is he still in the military? If so, he should be drummed out right now. He took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. His writings show that he has no respect for the Constitution nor the duly established civilian authorities based upon his excoriation of Scalia.


  126. lobo91
    127 | December 5, 2013 11:28 pm

    @ AZfederalist:

    He apparently is, yes.


  127. AZfederalist
    128 | December 5, 2013 11:32 pm

    @ lobo91:

    So, why is he still in the military? We know what has happened to officers who have expressed conservative viewpoints in public or who have made disparaging remarks about the President or Congress. How can he still be where he is after his attack on the Supreme Court and not exactly veiled threats against the citizens of the US?

    /Yeah, I know, he is one of those more equal animals


  128. lobo91
    129 | December 5, 2013 11:51 pm

    @ AZfederalist:

    Technically, he didn’t violate anything in the UCMJ. Military personnel are allowed to have, and express, their opinions, no matter how ignorant the may be.

    And Supreme Court justices aren’t in the chain of command, so he can say anything he likes about them. If he said something bad about the president, though, that would be different. That actually is something he could be prosecuted for.


  129. AZfederalist
    130 | December 5, 2013 11:57 pm

    @ lobo91:

    Well, given his political statements, we certainly know he won’t say anything bad about the President.

    I know military can express opinions, but I thought active partisan political advocacy was prohibited. There were certainly a number of officers and others who faced problems during the Presidential campaign for promoting one candidate over the other. Seems like this guy’s statements are even more partisan.


  130. AZfederalist
    131 | December 6, 2013 12:00 am

    Getting close to bedtime here, so I’m out for the night.


  131. lobo91
    132 | December 6, 2013 12:16 am

    @ AZfederalist:

    I know military can express opinions, but I thought active partisan political advocacy was prohibited. There were certainly a number of officers and others who faced problems during the Presidential campaign for promoting one candidate over the other. Seems like this guy’s statements are even more partisan.

    I didn’t see anything in there that would qualify as “partisan.”

    In that context, partisan political activity means explicitly expressing support for one party or its candidates during a campaign. He could say that he thought Ted Cruz was a dumbass, and that’s not considered partisan political activity, because Ted Cruz isn’t actually running for anything at the moment. If he were in Texas, and Cruz was up for re-election, that might be different. Or if it were 2016, and he was an announced candidate for president.


  132. Bumr50
    133 | December 6, 2013 1:58 am


  133. Bumr50
    134 | December 6, 2013 2:00 am

    @ Bumr50:

    ” and who’s the fool who wears the crown??…”


  134. 135 | December 6, 2013 2:04 am

    Again with all the music videos… I’m no good at that game.


  135. lobo91
    136 | December 6, 2013 2:05 am


  136. Bumr50
    137 | December 6, 2013 2:08 am

    @ Mike C.:

    One of these days, I’m going to cut you into little pieces.


  137. 138 | December 6, 2013 2:17 am

    Okay, okay… I’ll play the game.

    Happy?


  138. Bumr50
    139 | December 6, 2013 2:32 am

    @ Mike C.:

    YES!!


  139. Bumr50
    140 | December 6, 2013 2:41 am

    Eloquent and planned suicide note:


  140. 141 | December 6, 2013 2:45 am

    Oh, it’s supposed to be music with deep meaning, that speaks to your soul… I get it now.


  141. 142 | December 6, 2013 6:09 am

    Brick wrote:

    Military Officer Calls for Nationwide Gun Grab.
    We live in interesting times, indeed.

    Traitor.


  142. 143 | December 6, 2013 6:40 am

    The Other Les wrote:

    Brick wrote:

    Military Officer Calls for Nationwide Gun Grab.
    We live in interesting times, indeed.

    Traitor.

    A lot of these people have infiltrated the military of late, probably with designs on a political job. I’m sure the Obama have “binders full” of these types.


  143. 144 | December 6, 2013 7:25 am

    SPECIAL BULLETIN: I turned on Fox and it seems that Nelson Mandela IS STILL DEAD, and the wailing and gnashing of teeth continues unabated on the Dark Continent. I’m sure there will be more as the story develops.

    Again, Nelson Mandela IS STILL DEAD.


  144. 145 | December 6, 2013 7:35 am

    @ MacDuff:

    “Good evening. I’m Chevy Chase, and you’re not.”


  145. 146 | December 6, 2013 7:39 am

    @ Mike C.:
    I was hoping a fellow geezer would get that one….. ;)


  146. 147 | December 6, 2013 7:46 am

    @ MacDuff:

    “Jane, you ignorant slut!”


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David